Advertisement

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Yamaha R1

       Hello, its been a while for my last post. Hell yeah, its really a slow month for January. I only posted 4 entries, where its never happened before. Hahaha. I was so busy. Tell you the truth I will engage soon.

     But its not about me that I want to share here, but I would like to share about my dream super bike, where I gonna buy this in two or three months from now. Its Yamaha R1. There are no new bike for the model that I wanted, but you always can find one on recon bike shop. I already found one. In fact, I booked it. So next time you see someone riding Yamaha R1 on Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, that's could  be me.

(This is Yamaha R1 that I'm talking about)

      This Yamaha R1 comes with three different colors and two versions. Red, Blue, and Black for the colors. For the version, Yamaha R1 comes with Raven and Sterilgalda.

These are the colors that introduced by Yamaha



And these are the version for Raven and Sterilgarda

(RAVEN)

(Sterilgarda)

            Okey, now why I'm picking this super bike Yamaha R1? Frist, its about the face lift Yamaha R1 has among best design since early 2000's. And not to mention, speed too. Yamaha R1 now in 6th place of Top Ten Fastest Super Bike in the world.


(The face lift for Yamaha R1 2007-2008)
(Image source: Google Image)

           The engine is not as big as other super bike. She's only has 999cc of engine displacement. Unlike Hayabusa, and Kawasaki ZX14R, which is 1400cc. Yamaha R1 produces 188 of horse power. So don't talk about speed out here. Small engine, big power. Hayabusa and Kawasaki ZX4R are fastest than R1, but their engine are way too big. I mean that could make you tired if you stucked at traffic. Yamaha R1 is much lighter. The weight base is just around 190kg.
        Then, the price also good. the new one cost you RM 100,000. But you always can find recon or second hand. The recon cost you RM 60,000 and second hand ones can be found around RM 30,000 and above. 
       And last the, its about the community. Yamaha R1 has a lot of group in Malaysia. so you don't need to worry about having new friends. They are ready to share you any info, and giving you any help whenever you having trouble with you Yamaha R1. And soon, I will have this bike on my hand. Ready for the sound limbo. 

    Lastly from me, I am so sorry for not posting recently but I will be back once I don't what I have to do, and.. urm.. just wait for my new bike. I book it just now. So I see you next time. Have a nice day. And oh, as usual. I know all of you like this. Here some photos of Yamaha R1, with GIRLS!

(First, we got Yamaha R1 in Calender of 2012)

(And then we got Katty Perry in Sterilgarda Team. Haha )




Then we had these car wash girls and other models with Yamaha R1.





And last but not least, our Malaysian girl with Yamaha R1!
(Image source: Google Image)

      All right. I hope you having enough fun with the combination of Yamaha R1 and hot girls. Hahaha. 







No comments:

Post a Comment