Advertisement

Sunday, February 22, 2015

My Engagement Day

      Hi you all. Well, it seems that I have been busy for past two months. On 21st of February 2015, I engage with my girl. Her name is Suziana. She is the model for my Super Bike, Megelli 250rr.

(This is Suziana)


 (And this is her on the Engagement Day)


            At that day, we wheels out at 9.00 a.m. and heads to Tamparuli, 25 KM east from Kota Kinabalu Sabah. There are three cars from our side. And no super bike at all. But I do did take some photos with my super bikes just a few minutes before we left at that morning.


             Yapz. That is my super bike with my shoes, bag and coat. I can't ride her now, same goes with my friends. We travel to my fiance house using only cars. At Tamparuli Town, we fetch my grandma and my Imam. We moved out from Tamparuli, head directly to Kudat, but stop at a food stall at Kota Belud for a quick rest and get some drinks . After 30 minutes, we continue our journey and reached Kudat at 1.20 p.m

(This is when we start our agenda)

(And this is 'dulang'. It's like a gift to the female)

            The talk wont take long. at 2.35 p.m. Both us officially engaged. My mum puts the engagement ring to fer finger. After taking photos, we cut the cake.


 After put the ring, we take photos together.


( She with my grandma)


And now we go for the cake.
That is how our cake looks like. Blue berry and yam flavour.





       Not forget to mention, a big thanks to both my best friends that also came on my big day! Darren on the left is my driver for that day. And Azazel Altair. Urm. Just say he is my body guard. Hahaha. Both them has heightness above 190 cm, same goes to me. Haha.

    Its was a tired day. but it's also my best day of my life. Thanks for coming. And, urm sorry there is no ride for that day but I will on my wedding day. And thanks for all of your wishes. Big thanks for my family and her family as well. I leave you with a simple photo of super bike. See you soon.




Psst.. Thanks a lot you guys. Sincerely, from both of us. Fezan Ray and Suziana...







No comments:

Post a Comment