Advertisement

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Ray Superbike URL




     Hello there. First of all, maybe most of you noticed that recently, this blog's URL has been change from fezanray.blogspot.com to raysuperbike.com. There are certain reason why I change it but totally wrong and failed. Most of google search cannot find my blog using the new address. And the page view also has slightly down for the performance.

    So I decided to change the URL back to fezanray.blogspot.com for the official URL for Ray Superbike. I hope its okay to you. Since this URL is much familiar to anyone. Plus its easier for to to search at Google. So from now on the main URL is (www.fezanray.blogspot.com). Only the face lift that has been changed.

(My first bike and current bike. She is the reason why I started this blog.)

(My soon to be super bike. And I even paid for the booking fee. Yeah that is why I put her as my official wallpaper now)

    I hope its okay to all of you for those changes that I made for this URL. Simply changing the name and URL but those contents and reviews are still the same. To all of you, have a safe ride. And have a nice day. Thanks for supporting Ray Superbike.

Sincerely,

Fezan Ray
(Admin for Ray Superbike)

No comments:

Post a Comment