Advertisement

Monday, March 23, 2015

Stunning Bike's Motorcycle Road Show


    So, last Sunday, where have you been? Riding? Relaxing? Whatever you do, I hope you enjoy it. I went to Stunning Bikes's Motorcycle Roadshow.  That's how I spent my Sunday. I come on Sunday, the third day, also the last day of the Roadshow. This event held from 20 March until 22 of March 2015. And located at inside the City Mall, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Motorcycle Roadshow is organized by Stunning Bike, with helps of On Call Bikers.


    But first, what do we know about Stunning Bike? Stunning Bike is a shop that sells motorcycles, accessories, and have cafe inside the shop for bikers to hangout. Established on year 2012, Stunning Bike can be located at Lorong Ulam Raja, Jalan Lintas, Iramanis, Kolombong, 88902, Sabah. The manager here is Paul. He is riding 1000 cc of Honda CBR.

   Stunning Bike selling super bikes, big bikes, classic bikes and others motorcycle's accessories. Anything you want about bike, can be found right here! They are selling top quality of motorcycle. First hand, second hand and recon bike can be found here. The service center also here together with spare parts as well. Alright, that's all about Stunning Bike.








(Going home already?)



     Now about the roadshow that organized by Stunning Bike. In this event, they bring at least 10 big bikes to this shopping complex. They also giving away discounts, and also payment method for those who planned to purchase one of these bikes. Besides that, they also give you some accessories at cheapest price, and OH LOOK! IRON MAN is here!


(What are you doing here, Stark?)

      So, that's all I can share about my Sunday activities. I'm not stay too long at City Mall so not much info I can get. But I can sure you, Stunning Bike really has a lot of bike bikes with top quality. If you searching for a bike bike with reasonable price, come to the address. So, before I leave, as usual there are girls for you. But this time, the girls are from this Motorcycle Roadshow event!





















(Good job Stunning Bike, and thanks for giving me chance for this article)

*All these trademarks images, info and  are from Stunning Bike and On Call Bikers


No comments:

Post a Comment