Advertisement

Monday, December 29, 2014

REVIEW: A Day With Skyline 200

     

       Today's weather is sure fine. And I was having a chances to ride with my dad's Demak Skyline 200. Actually its a loan for me to ride it today, since my dad haven't ride it a few days. So while riding, cruising, and taking to work, here my review about this bike.



         First, its a bike that easy to ride. I can use it for daily use. Not like other super bikes, Skyline 200 have good mode for urban ride, even if stuck in traffic jammed. If you using standard exhaust, the sound are good and not too loud. 
      
        Second is about the style. While I ride it, most people at city look at me. Wow, I got such a nice fans around here. Of cause this is not as much as Kawasaki Z800, but this bike gives me satisfaction and its also very very comfortable to ride, either solo ride or you having babe at your back.
       
       Third one here about pick up speed. It has good accelaration, also a decent top speed for 200cc. This speed makes you wont fall back by other bikers on convoy, or if too much mat-rempit showing off to you at traffic light, its time to smoke them.  
    
      Last but not least. Skyline 200 easier to maintain. Also cheaper for the maintaining cost. Only needs one litter for engine oil, and fual for full tank just RM15 if you using RON95. By the way, this bike suitable for RON95, instead of RON97.

 
      Now we moved to the disadvantages. Of caused every bike has pros and cons here. So this is just review, so if I wrote anything wrong, please feel free to tell me. Now, the first one is, Skyline 200 has lame top speed. Its only has 5 speed of transmission. So the top speed can be reached is just 140 kph. If you need more speed, this is not the bike you looking for. I suggest you to take a super bike instead.

   Problem with certain parts. Most Demak's bikes has this problem. Carburetor . Most my friends who ride Skyline, has encounters this on 5th months after purchasing this bike. But at least this has a lot of improvement, since Demak DZM 200, the model berfore Skyline 200, encounters alo and a lot of Carburetor problems. I notice this while we having ride. Whenever my friend stops, their engine dies. Has to start again. Its the carburetor.


            Now it's time for me to go home, but now I have to go car wash to clean it up before returning it to my dad. So that's all my personal review about the Skyline 200. Okey so if you need a bike to daily use, Demak Skyline 200 is a good choice. But if you looking for speed, take a super bike, not this Skyline 200. I hope a can give you more review after this. So see you next ride. Have a nice day.

(My dad Skyline 200, my Megelli 250rr, and my cousin's Nimota Ranger RX7)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment