Advertisement

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Sibu Bike Week 2014 (4th Edition)

   
  Hello everyone. Well, this is a late post. but still I gonna post it. Just share. This event called Sibu Bike Week, held on Sibu Town Square, Sarawak. The event started on 5th of December and ended 7th December 2014 ago. This post is fully credited to Faizal and ON CALL Superbike Team that help me to complete this post.
(Let me introduce you, The On Call Group)

     The member of On Call started the convoy by having breakfast at Farvis Restaurant, located near the Shell Petrol Station Putatan. After gathering all member, they start their convoy as early as 6 a.m. On Call member riding superbike such as Yamaha YZF R1, Kawasaki Z800, Kawasaki ZX6R, and Honda CBR 1000 Fire Blade. They safely reached Sibu at 9.30 a.m.
(Having fun riding around)
       At Sibu Bike Week the registration only cost you RM90. That's include an official Sibu Bike Week T-Shirt, Collectoers Pin, Sibu Bike Week Sticker, Dinner Coupon and a vote for Miss SBW. Over 2000++ bikers that joined this event.

List of activities

  1. Live Band
  2. Battle of the Band
  3. Bike Contest
  4. Paint Ball
  5. High Tea Ride
  6. Merchandise Sale
  7. Miss Sibu Bike Week Contest (I sure you, those chicks are HOT!)
And this are the winner, Christine Xin. (Photo credit to The Borneo Post)


And the lunch of the Sibu Bike week.:


       Well, to me, this is awesome experience. Too bad I can't join this event. I just not sure my bike can handle that kind of long distance trip. Thanks to Faizal, a member of On Call that go there and share the experience for me to post it here. If any another event like this, I hope I can see you there. Have a nice day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment