Advertisement

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas Eve, Ride with Santa

Hahaha. Actually there is no Santa at all. Its just our ride took on the night of 24th December 2014, the night before Christmas, and the call it Christmas Eve..
       The night start with a dinner at Halimah Nasi Kamdar, located on Harbour City, Kota Kinabalu. Most riders tonite are Demak DZM 200's riders. Only a few that not Demakians riders. by the way, tonite I also Demakians rider since I'm riding my dad's Demak Skyline 200. Hehe...




 (I'm test ride my friend's Superbike R1)



       Then we ride up to Tangjung Lipat, located at Likas Beach. Together we took photos that night, before we continue ride again...







           Done wasting time here, we moved up to Wawasan Plaza. Its not really a place to stay, but to be exact, we stopped at the traffic light junction. A bad place to stay. But actually we are helping our friend who has jammed his engine on the traffic light junction. But we do stay here for a while..







(Its me again, with the R1, eheee)

           That all for last night. But during the Christmas Day, there are no rides at all, but I saw a lot of big bikers staying at Tanjung Aru.


       There are Ducati, kawasaki Ninja, Yamaha R1, Kawasaki Z800 and Z250. Well, beach sure crowded but at least its not boring out there. I guess that's all for today. Safe ride and have a nice day~






No comments:

Post a Comment