Advertisement

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Megelli Crash

    Last ride, which is a few weeks ago, my Megelli 250RR has accidently crashed on Coastal Highway. I din't hit anyone, or get hit. I just fell from the bike, at low speed. I don't know why I fall, but for sure, the road is clear, and the weather is nice.

   But, I'm okey, that's matter. The bike can be repair, but it gonna take time, so meaning I have to take a time off from riding as well. Nothing much about the bike's damage, but still I share here those photos. I was hoping all of you riders, please be careful. Your bike always can be rebuilt, but your life, priceless. Safe ride,everyone~

1.Signal Light

 2. Exhaust Bracket


3.Crack Fairing

4. The seat fairing is not fit at the body frame anymore.

5.Scratches of fairing


6.Crack on Side Mirror

 7. Plat number's bracket is crack as well.


     This is not major accident, but still gonna cost me money to fix this. Gonna rest for a while. Stay safe, stay sharp~


No comments:

Post a Comment