Advertisement

Thursday, September 17, 2015

3rd Labuan Bike Week 2015 (A.K.A Merdeka Ride)

 


    Hello, Hye! I'm back after done kursus for 15 days of kursus. Yeah, fifteen days without ride! How I miss my motorcycle. But there is a bout about Labuan Bike Week 2015 that I wish to post before, but too bad I never have the time. But now I have, even a bit late.



   But late is better than never, right. So here we go. The Labuan Bike Week is located at Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan (Of course lahh at Labuan). And the time is from 29th August 2015 to 31st of August 2015. This also known as Merdeka Ride 2015. I never have chance to join this ride, so all those photos are credited to rider Sha Rei. He driving Kawasaki Ninja 250rr


(The On The Way To Labuan)



Wow, relax bro!


Meet the On Call Bikers as well


(AND this is the Main Event!)

(The Yamaha FZ Club. THe Yamaha R15 is converted fro FZ, how creative!)

(Meet the Scooter Club)

(Also together with Vespa Club. THis scooter is so much vintage to me)

(The old and new Yamaha YZF R1)

(Custom Cruiser from Brunei, welcome to Malaysia)


And this is after event ride!



        I guess that's all I can share here, my friends! But don't worry, I will spend more time giving new reviews after this. I got Naza Blade, Kawasaki Ninja and Yamaha R1 waiting next. See you next ride!




No comments:

Post a Comment