Advertisement

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

NAVY Motorsport Day


  

     Well, I guess this is the late post since this event occurred on April. But its okey since this post seems interesting to me. Maybe to you as well. Okay, Its the Royal Navy Motorsport Day. The event occurred at Sepanggar, Sabah. That is the Navy Base on Sabah. Be careful of this place. But today, this place is open for public. What's interesting here, there a motorsport day, where the groupd from On Call Bikers was there, and gives me some of their photos.

Could see the sign board from outside.


Others show from that event





Police's Motorcycle, Honda CT 1200 for show as well.


Members of On Call Bikers, Sabah.


And the Motorsport event. These bikes belong to On Call Bikers Rider.

Last but not least, Sumandak can be seen on this event too.
         Thanks for reading my short late post. I din't attend this event so I ask photos from On Call Bikers. Its all thanks to them.




No comments:

Post a Comment