Advertisement

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

We Head The Beach. We Hit The Bitch

 
    Sorry haven't post anything for soooo long. Too busy bahhhh. But last night was a different story. I officialy invited into a groud named Borneo DZM200. Even my bike is higher than their spec but still can roaming the city with them.
      We start by hanging out at Signal Hill. Having our dinner there. And lots of bike bike here as well, from different group.After taking our dinner, we roaming the city. And hell yeah, we got lots of attention from people that saw us.
     After that, we head to Tanjung Aru. On our way to Tanjung Aru, we have ourself few QUICK RACE. Hahaha. Of cause, in starting I always behind them all since my tyre is too too big and wide. But when I reach 3rd gear, I dint saw any of them at all. Hahaha. First place!!
     So fun to race, maybe we to again next time. At Tanjung Aru, we taking another hangout. Those Policeman there admiring our bikes. Especially my friend's bike that has word 'Aprilia' on it. On our discussion at Tanjung Aru, we plan to join Malaysia Days Motorsport, on next 16 September 2014. Fee just RM8.
    Another plan is on 30 of October 2014, we going to have convoy. But the place? We, still on discussion. Hahahaha. But so far, its fun to hanging around with them. Even I am not a DZM 200 rider, but still can hanging out with them.
(BTW< sorry for the camera quality. Well, HP cikai punya. HAHA!)






#See you next ride#




No comments:

Post a Comment