Advertisement

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Black Princess: Ray Superbike Anniversary Version

       We are few days before July. And July this year is the 43rd year Ray Superbike operating as a review blog. And for this anniversary, I'm introducing you my ownw custom bike. The 2nd Ray Superbike version of motorcycle, and I call her: BLACK PRINCESS.



           Black Princess uses Demak Skyline's frame and tail lamp. But featuring Kawasaki Z800 headlamp and Z250 fairing. Comes with Black Matte and Dark Red Scarlet stripe. Using Lifan Parts on her engine mods.
TAGLINE:  One-OFF Prototype


      Compared to previous version, I done major modification on this 2nd prototype. One of it is the performance. I can't fit Lifan's engine entirely so I had to use some compatible Lifan's parts on her. As a result, she has 6 speed transmission compared 5 speed on previous version. And Black Princess manage to get 191 kph. It is unofficial since I got the top while ride, not at Dyno Machine, but hey. 191 KPH!

Before: Preparing Brackets for fairing.











AFTER: Painted and ready to go.





       Black Princess is a custom bike that done by Kibabaig Motorcycle. The final concept is from me. So this prototype might has some errors that I might figure out sooner or later. Although she can't match established brand like Kawasaki,Yamaha or even Demak, but for now, I'm proud to ride along this beauty. Her sound has a bit different than before. More photos uploaded soon. Hehehe. But what most of it, is her outstanding performance. With top speed of 191 kph, Black Princess faster than some 600cc superbike.



   Ray Superbike is still too young in superbike world, and so am I. But, thanks to all of you who read, and support this blog. Black Beauty exists because of those  who supports Ray Superbike. All comments, and critics are welcome to improve this blog. Thanks again, all of you. 

Happy Eid to all Muslim!










No comments:

Post a Comment