Advertisement

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Sunday Ride 4: Kokol With Love




    Hi, its been a while, but I'm back to ride. In this case, 'we' back to ride. Last Sunday, I bring my wife to a Sunday Ride. the time was evening, and the weather is clear. And we ride to Kokol Hill. Since my Megelli since not recover from crash, I took the liberty to ride this Ray Superbike Skyline. Hehehe. 


       Technically, this is our first official ride together. We took at least 30 minutes from Beverly Hills to  the submit of the Kokol Hill. And yeah, Skyline is too slow for two person. I guess the Megelli 250 also the same. So I gonna need at least 650 cc and above.  

  (We are here. But first, let take some selfie~)

(Anti-Social! Hehehehe)



(Other bikers can be seen here too~)

(Well, this is the only one of few places for bikers to hangout anyway...)



(And look. We found a lovely cat here. I like the fur.)


     At 5.30 p.m. we heading back. But we stay a while near at the SK Kokol. The sunset is not clear, since the mist is surrounding. So, I guest just take some photos before heading back to Kota Kinabalu.

(Not sure why the possing that way)

(I like her pose)

(Darling, is this your first time going to Kokol? Hehehehe)


(Whats important is, smile after perform jackass. Hehe)

       We having fun together. Most of all, this ride is sure challenging. Well, she gave me the green light to purchase 650 cc superbike. She even suggests me CBR 600. Hahaha. Well, maybe next time. Thanks for reading. See you next ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment