Advertisement

Monday, January 19, 2015

REVIEW: Megelli 250RR Pros and Cons


   
 
 
    Happy New Year everyone. Its already in third week of 2015 but this is the first post of this year. Haha. I guess too much commitment makes me less time to online. But here we are, still online and I have time to post anything at least.

(This is my firs photo with my Megelly 250rr. I name her Katty)

      So my post about this new year is about my own bike, with my own experience. Megelli 250rr. A well known bike for the quality I guess. Hahah. I have good times and bad times about Megelli too. Tell you the truth, most of it are bad times. Often break down. Well, that is the risk if you go with new brand super bike like Megelli.
(She parks at Hospital Queen Elizabeth II, waiting for me until my work done!)

    But like other bikes, Megelli has it own Pros and Cons. Compare to any 250cc of super bike, Megelli can be on your list too. So check this out for Pros and Cons during my time with Megelli.





PROS

  1. Super Hot Stunning Super Bike
    -Whenever I ride around the city, I attract a lot of attentions. Even hot girls are looking at me with this   bike. WOW!
  2. Super Light.
    - A single cylinder with 123kg, I guess it is already super light bike. Easy for short people, and able to   control in most conditions
  3. Cheap Spare Parts.
    - Yeah, very cheap, but you must order ONLINE. Don't ever order from service center since
  4. Fast.
  5. Brakes Are Good.
  6. Cheap Maintenance. 
CONS
  1. Always Breakdown.
    -Yapz. Common situations for Megelli.
  2. Spare Parts Are Not Ready Stock
    -Everything must be order frm Daiichi or NB Motors.
  3. Fairing Using Cheap Materials.
    -Screws are easily off from fairing. Your fairing materials are real cheap quality. Damn China Bikes.
  4. Bad Sound.
    -Has single cylinder. So you now has bad sound. But this not just Megelli. Its same to all super bike  that has single cylinder. 
  5. Engine System Are Not So Good.
    -Well, from my research, The air filter is under your seat, giving you big trouble if you let your bike in     heavy rain, then the filter is wet, your carb going to have problem as well. Sam goes with battery        location. Its located under the tank. SO removing battery may require you to have extra hand to help  you removing the battery.  
(The beauty of Megelly 250RR)

    Overall, Megelly is all beauty. not for speed. So if you bother about speed, go get fast super bike instead. Megelly has only one problem. Which is has a lot of problem. So, in my opinion, if you plan to buy Megelly please refer review so you know what is the problem that you may have encounters and how to avoid it. Remember, Megelly is a beautiful bike but not fast. Don't compare to other bikes. So buy a bike that suit to you. I have a friend riding Kawasaki Kips 150rr, faster than me but still I prefer my bike.

     Well, that's all for today. Again sorry for the late post. But this is what I can give to you. I hope you happy with whatever that you ride. Just safety first. Until next time. Have a nice day... 

No comments:

Post a Comment