Advertisement

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Lawas Bike Week 2014


      All right everyone. This is the event that what we have waited for the last two months. But too bad, I have to work during that day, so I cannot join them. But I have my friend from Sabah Superbike, Nassrun Nazhiff who help me to take photo during the event.

  First, about Lawas. Lawas is a district at Sarawak that near with Sarawak-Sabah Border. Its only took 30 minutes from the border. Sarawak is the largest state in Malaysia, and Lawas is one of them. The distance to reach Lawas 1,200 KM from Kuching, Sarawak and 200 KM from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

(This is Nassrunn, Thanks to himfor those photos.)

      About Lawas Bike Week 2014. This event take place at Seri Malaysia Hotel, 31st October-1st November 2014. At least 800 bikers joined this event. These event chairman is Mohd. Amin Othman, also the manager of Hotel Sri Malaysia, said that this kind of event was good platform to introduce Lawas as a tourist destination.


“This also serves as an important platform to get the big bikers clubs together to foster closer rapport while also introducing to the public their existence, as well to attract more youths to join,” he said.
      But what bikers expect, this kind of event will gather all bikers from around of Borneo. From my friend said, Biker from Kuching, Brunei and as far as Sandakan Sabah, came along to this event. This kind of event will improve Malaysian Motorsport reputations. And what I have heard more, this end year closing, we will be riding all the way to Kuching, Sarawak. Its 1500 KM from here. But if I'm not working that time, of cause I will join this lifetime adventure. So these all those photo from my friend, Nas, and Sabah Superbike pace at Facebook.
(from Kinabalu Leperians)

(Kawasaki z250 and Kawasaki Ninja 250r.)

(Bikers from Leperians)

(Benelli and Ninja)

(Its CBR1000, don't mess with her)

(Another CBR spotted)

(Sabah Superbike Group)

(Bikers gathering)

(Memories)

(Cruise Bikers, Harley Davidson!)

(BMW Superbike)

(Event cup/underbone bike can join this event. Not just Superbike)

(Honda and the other bikes)

           All right. That's all from me. Too bad I cannot join this event. But next time I will. Before I leave, remember to ride safe everyone. We are bikers, we have no different. Last photo from me, enjoy the girl!
(Make no mistake, she is not from Lawas Bike Week. Hahaha)


No comments:

Post a Comment