Advertisement

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Deepavali Ride 2014

Today is 22 October 2014. Guess what. Its Deepavali! To all Indian friends, Happy Deepavali to all of you. For those who not celebrate Deepavali, its our day off for us rigt. But to rider, it means another day to Ride! And its Deepavali Ride.

       Event starts on morning, where we wait the other riders at Farvis Restaurant, Putatan area. We having breakfast too.

(Well, that's my bike, standing along with Kawasaki z800)

(Another z800 who join this event)


(This is ZX6-r, a high racing spec Superbike)

         Then we roll out at 8.30 heading to Keningau.But due to some minor problem, my superbike having raising of temperature, makes me unable to continue with them. So i just stooped at some place at Kimanis area, and take photo before going back. 

(This is somewhere at Kimanis area)

     After rest for at least 30 minutes, my superbike can run smoothly again. But I decided not to continue the ride to Keningau, so I just heading back to Kota Kinabalu.Once I reached Kota Kinabalu, I head straight to my firend's workshop at Putatan. They helped me to check but it turns that nothing wrong with my bike. So I guess that's is Megelli, you never figure out what's wrong with her at all.




 (Everything seems fine here. Even the chief mechanic can't figure out why the temperature is raising earlier.)

     And I guess that's all fot today. Deepavali Ride doesn't seems going well to me but my friends do have good time riding to Keningau. So I see you another ride. Have a nice day. Before I leave, I saw this on my friend's z800, it says 'Seladang Kudat'. I don't know what does it mean. Hehe..

\
(It's Seladang Kudat, yaww!)




No comments:

Post a Comment