Advertisement

Monday, August 11, 2014

My Classmate Wedding

9 August 2014. Its my classmate wedding! Congratulations to my old friend, Jacklyn!! Its sooo much fun around there. Wedding occurs at KDCA, & we have our great time. Its good to meet them all again.
(That is Jacklyn, dancing with her husband. Sweet)
(This is also my classmate. They are the best dancer at school, and still the best for this time)
(Best show from bride & her dancer friends)



(Dancing with guess. I join them. Dancing the Jamilliah Dance. Haha)
(This is Jacklyn Liew, the beautiful bride)
(Her name is Donna, she is pretty good at dancing)
(This is Elfy, my boss,hhahaha)

(This is Lydianica, call her Mimi. She is the nauthy one.Hahaha)
(This is Sharon. Head of Gangster at my class. Hahaha)
(Me and Sharon again, in Nerdy Mode)
(Lydia with her funny face. Hahaha)



(Back there is Garino Panchido, Tough guy)

(Last but not least, My Superbike also join this wedding. Hahaha)
It was soo fun that day. Thanks to Jacklyn for inviting us. Congratez friend. May God Bless your wedding and happy forever with you beloved husband. See you next time~






No comments:

Post a Comment