Advertisement

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

KTN RS3 250


      Hello everyone. Excited waiting for new year? Me too. And this might be my last post for this year. And my post is about KTN RS3. It has another names in different countries. For example, in China they call it Zhong Shen 250. In United Kingdom they call is Cyclone RX3, and United State of America has another name but I can't catch up that name. Forgot already. But in Malaysia, we call it KTN RS3.

(You can use it for long distance.)

(Or off road adventures)

   This is the bike that we can call a sport touring bike. It can be used in urban ride, and off road rides. Built in China, this machine has capability to produces at least 25 horsepower for displacement 250cc. Has single cylinder, four stroke, four valve, liquid coller and total weight could be around 170 kg. 


    
   In Malaysia, they opened price for the market is RM12,800. Additional RM500 you can get Engine Guard, 3 boxes, and wind shield. So all price including insurance and road tax could be RM14,000 and for Sabah and Sarawak its gonna be around RM16,000. But its the cheapest sport touring bike for this moment. I can see it from mudah.my. And I hope the spare parts are easier to find here.

(Here are the spec for the bike. Click for better view)

   
           So all we can do is wait until it came here. once this sport touring bike came at my place, I promise I gonna give my review about this. But for this time, just wait. Until next time everyone. Safe ride, and Happy New Year.

     Before that, here is my final photo for this year. A girl with KTN RS3.









No comments:

Post a Comment